Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog! A couple weeks ago, I was doing my normal morning routine, part of which is looking at facebook to see if there is anything that I find of interest. As, I’m sure, most of yall are aware of, Facebook recently started showing a flashback list of any post that you have posted. One of those posts was my very first blog entry. My first blog post was on June 11, 2014. I thought that I would go back and do a kind of index type post of all my posts over the past year.
- Welcome to my new Amateur Radio Blog!
- What is Amateur(Ham) Radio?
- Voice Communicationsâ€¦
- Community Serviceâ€¦
- Awards and Contests
- Digital Modesâ€¦
- Fox Hunting
- Antennas â€“ Part 2
- Antennas â€“ Part 3
- Antennas â€“ Part 4 â€“ Antenna Safety
- Ham Radio Go Packs
- Event Training Standards â€“ Overview
- Event Training Standard â€“ Net’s
- Event Training Standards â€“ Message Handling
- Event Training Standards â€“ NTS(Radiograms)
- Event Training Standards â€“ NIMS
- Merry Christmas!
- Status of my blog, Everything Ham radio
- New Hams
- Paper or electronic?
- World Amateur Radio Day 2015
- Broadband-Hamnet Usage Idea
- Something a little different
- Severe weather and my love/hate relationship
- Outdoor Antennas and a Strict HOA
- Amateur Emergency Radio Service(ARES)
- Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services(RACES)
- Tying It All Togetherâ€¦
- Ham-Com 2015
- Field Day 2015
- My Experience At Ham-Com â€“ WW5Y
36 posts over the course of the first year; not to bad I guess, but nowhere near my goal of two posts a week; the six month’s without a post didn’t help any. I guess I’ll have to work on that a little bit. I hope that this index helps someone find some information that they missed or helps them learn something new. It’s time to get back into the swing of things so here we go heading into year 2 of my blog, Everything Hamradio.
As always, thanks for reading my blog and please share my blog with your friends and family and other hams. Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn, links to each of them can be found on the right towards the top of the page. Please check back next time, same ham time, same ham channelâ€¦well not really because this post should have gone out yesterday butâ€¦
73 de Curtis, K5CLM
Creator and Owner of Everything Ham Radio
Owner of 2xC Products at 2xcproducts.com