Hello everybody and welcome back to the Everything Ham Radio Podcast! In this episode we are going to talk with David Ericson, KB5UGF about Hamnet Mesh networks.
Area Mesh Networks
Are you looking to buy a new radio, or maybe a new laptop or tablet? Maybe you are just looking for some connectors or batteries. Whatever you are looking for, amateur radio gear, computer equipment, battery chargers, or whatever, check out Gigaparts.
As an added bonus just for yall, my faithful readers/listeners, Gigaparts has allowed me to share a $10 off coupon with you on any purchases over $150! All you have to do is enter the coupon code below at checked out to get the discount.
This coupon code is only good for a limited time(exp: 8/18/2016), so donâ€™t waste any time. Head over to Gigaparts.com right now and check them out, find something you want and buy it.
More Than Safe Blog
My wife has started her very own blog describing our journey through the foster care system and things that happen to us and how we dealt with the situation. Some things may just be foster care related but some of the stuff can be used as just general parenting. If you are a parent or are interested in learning a little bit about the foster care system, please check out her blog at MoreThanSafe.com. If you like what you see, subscribe to her email list to get notifications on when she puts up something new.
Supporting Everything Ham Radio
If you like what you have heard on my podcast or read on my blog and would like to know how you can give your support, check out the Support page! You can make a one time donation through Paypal, become a monthly contributor through Patreon or shop on Amazon through my affiliate link. Â
Amateur Radio Club Spotlight
Lake of the Ozarks Amateur Radio Club (LOARC)
- Second Wednesday of the month on the second floor of the Mid County Fire Protection District Headquarters, located on Old Highway 5 in Camdenton at 7 PM.
- Each Friday at 11:30 AM, an informal meeting is held at an area restaurant for two consecutive Fridays
- 2 Meters every Saturday Morning at 9:00 AM CT on 146.730 Mhz
- 10 Meters every Tuesday evening at 9:00 PM CT on 28.410 Mhz USB
- From November to April we hold a Snow Bird Net on 20 meters at 10:00 AM at 14.255 +/- a few MHz depending on how busy the band is.
- Along with the two weekly nets LOARC also run The Camden County Emergency Net once a month. This net is held at 10:00 AM every 2nd Wednesday of the month on 146.73 Repeater. The alternate frequency is 146.58 Mhz if necessary. All hams are strongly encouraged to check in.
- 2 Meters 146.730 Mhz (-600) No Tone located in Laurie.
- 70cm 442.200 Mhz 100 (+5) located in Osage Beach (Under Construction)
- Field Day
- Eagle Day
- Ham Testing
Thanks for stopping by today. If you have not done so already, please subscribe to my site so that you will receive emails when I publish a new post or podcast episode. It’s super easy! Just fill out the form below:
Once you click on the Sign Me Up button, you will get an email from me with a link that you will need to click on. Once you click on that link, you will start receiving emails from me. I hate spam as much as anyone does, so I promise you that I will not sell or rent your email address to anyone!
Until next time…
73 de Curtis, K5CLM